Extensive remains of the 12th Century abbey along with information boards and associated art works.
The Abbey was founded by Richard de Luci in 1178. It was one of the first abbeys to be destroyed during the 1534 dissolution of the monasteries.
OG: Abbey Wood 0.52km
OG: Belvedere 1.84km
OG: Bexley Heath 2.81km
Public access to the area is always open.
Always check details regarding opening hours, accessibility and pricing before travelling.